- IPRIZE LIMITED (hereinafter – iPrize) offers Internet users (hereinafter – the “User”) the opportunity to use its services on the terms and conditions of this User Agreement (hereinafter – the “Agreement”, “User Agreement”). This Agreement shall take effect upon the User’s express agreement with its terms.
- By starting the use of any services/certain functions or going through the registration procedure, the User shall be deemed to have accepted the terms of this Agreement in full without any limitations or exceptions.
- To use certain iPrize services or certain specific functions of services, the User shall complete registration to create a unique account.
- Upon registration the User shall provide valid and complete information requested in the registration form and shall regularly update such information. If the User provides invalid information or iPrize has reasons to believe that any information provided by the User is incomplete or invalid, iPrize may at its discretion block or delete the User’s account or deny the User the use of any services (or certain functions).
- When signing up, the User may upload an image for his/her profile (user icon).
When the User uses his/her image as a profile image, the User is aware and agrees that iPrize may publish and further use the User’s image in iPrize services, promotional items, corporate blogs, and iPrize accounts in third-party resources.
- iPrize shall reserve the right to require at any time that the User verify the information provided upon registration and to request supporting documents (personal identification documents in particular); failure to provide these documents may, at iPrize’s discretion, be regarded as provision of invalid information. In case the User’s information specified in the documents provided by him/her fails to conform to the information provided upon registration or if the information provided upon registration does not make it possible to identify the User, iPrize shall reserve the right to deny User’s access to the User account and to usage of iPrize services.
- Upon registration the User shall choose a login (a unique account name of the User).
- The User may not reproduce, duplicate or copy, sell, resell or use for any commercial purposes any parts of iPrize services (including content available to the User through services) or access to iPrize services, except when authorized by iPrize or it is directly stated in the user agreement for any service.
- iPrize may block or delete the User’s account as well as prohibit access through any account to certain iPrize services and delete any content without giving reasons.
- The User may at any time delete its account at all iPrize services or, if such option is available, terminate the account in respect of certain services.
- iPrize has the right to send information messages to the users.
- To improve the quality of its services, iPrize may collect opinions and feedback of Users on various matters sending an info message, when the User visits the service once again. Collected opinions and feedback can be used to form statistics, which can be used in iPrize services.
- The User shall be responsible for compliance of any content posted by the User with applicable legal requirements including responsibility to third parties in case posting by the User of any content or its subject matter infringes on rights and legitimate interests of third parties including personal non-property rights of authors, any other intellectual property rights of third parties and/or encroaches on other intangible assets.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that iPrize is not under obligation to review any content posted and/or distributed by the User through iPrize services and that iPrize has the right (but shall not be obliged to) at its discretion to prohibit the User from posting and/or distributing content or may remove any content available through iPrize services. The User acknowledges and agrees that the User shall independently assess any risks related to using content including its reliability, validity or usefulness.
- The User shall be responsible to third parties for any actions related to the use of Service including any actions resulting in violation of rights and legitimate interests of third parties as well as compliance with laws upon using the Service.
- Upon using iPrize Service, the User shall not:
17.1. download, send, transmit or in any other way post and/or distribute any content that is illegal, harmful, slanderous, unethical or violates intellectual property rights, promotes hatred and/or racial, ethnic, sexual, religious or social discrimination or is insulting to any persons and/or organizations;
17.2. violate third party rights including underage people and/or cause harm in any way;
17.3. impersonate any other person or representative of an organization and/or community without being authorized to do so, including employees of iPrize, forum moderators, website owners and apply any other forms and methods of unlawful representation of other persons online as well as mislead other users and iPrize regarding features and characteristics of any subjects or objects;
17.4. download, send, transmit or otherwise post and/or distribute content if not authorized to do so by law or contract;
17.5. download, send, transmit or otherwise post and/or distribute unauthorized advertising information, spam (including spamdexing), lists of e-mail addresses of other people, pyramid schemes, multilevel marketing (MLM), Internet earning systems and e-mail businesses, chain letters as well as use iPrize service for participation in any of the above;
17.6. download, send, transmit or otherwise post and/or distribute any materials containing viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to breach, destroy or limit the operation of any computer or telecommunication equipment or software, for unauthorized access as well as serial numbers to commercial software and generation programs, logins, passwords and other means to receive authorized access to fee-based online resources, or post links to such information;
17.7. collect and store personal information of other persons without proper authorization;
17.8. Otherwise violate legal standards including international law.
- Any objects available through iPrize services including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, video, software, databases, music, soundtracks and other objects as well as any content posted by Users at iPrize services are exclusive property of iPrize.
- Any content and service elements may be used only within functions offered by a particular service. No elements of iPrize service content as well as any content posted at iPrize services may be used in any other way without the right holder’s prior consent. The term “use” shall include reproduction, duplication, processing and distribution on any basis, representation on frame, etc.
The personal non-commercial use by the User of service content elements and any content is authorized upon preservation of all marks of copyright, associated rights, trademarks, other notices of copyright, preservation of the name (pseudonym) of the author/right holder’s name unchanged and preservation of corresponding object unchanged.
- A link (in any format) to any website, product, service, any commercial or non-commercial information published on the Website shall not be considered as approval or recommendation of such products (services, activities) by iPrize.
- iPrize not be responsible for advertising content at iPrize.
- iPrize does not guarantee that services comply/will comply with User’s requirements; that services will be provided without interruptions, promptly, sustainably and without errors; that results received with the use of services are accurate and reliable and may be used for any purposes or in any capacity (for instance, for identification and/or verification of any facts); that the quality of any product, service, information, etc. received through the services will meet the User’s expectations;
- iPrize shall not be liable for any losses resulting from the User using iPrize services or separate parts/ functions of services;
- Responsibility for tax payments in accordance with tax laws is on the winner of the contest.
- This Agreement is an agreement between the User and iPrize regarding the procedure of using services.
- This Agreement shall be regulated and interpreted according to laws of the United Kingdom.
- This Agreement is made in the English language and in certain cases may be provided to the User for review in a different language. In case of any differences between the English text of this Agreement and the text of this Agreement in English version, the English text shall prevail.